Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered for publication in another journal concurrently (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The Main Manuscript contains ALL THE SUB-HEADINGS (according to article type) required by the journal as outlined in the Information for Authors section.
- The manuscript uses a 12-point font; single-spacing; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses)
- All figures, tables and illustrations are placed at the appropriate sections in the manuscript file, rather than at the end of the manuscript or submitted separately.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The Title Page contains ALL THE SUB-HEADINGS required by the journal as outlined in the Information for Authors section.
- A Cover Letter has been written and signed, which will be uploaded in the next section.
- The Declaration Form has been signed by all authors, which will be uploaded in the next section.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.